Tips for best results
- Avoid semi-transparent designs
Semi-transparent graphics (or elements with lowered opacity) don’t translate well in DTG printing. We advise using solid colours, or simulating semi-transparency by halftoning
- Create designs with the necessary DPI
Simply typing in a new resolution value into the file won’t result in a higher resolution print. If your graphic’s resolution is too low, the best solution is to recreate it.
- Use transparency to your advantage
Black ink will appear grey on black garments because of the white underbase used during printing. Leave these areas fully transparent when designing for black garments.
- Avoid borders when designing sleeve prints
We advise against using graphics with perfect borders for sleeve printing, since the print can warp slightly when the sleeve is being pulled off the pallet.
- We don’t print white ink on white garments. Any designs containing white colour will have areas with no print on them.
- Light ink elements on bright-coloured garments might look tinted. This is most evident on Red, Maroon, and other similarly coloured garments.
- There might be slight discrepancies in print placement.
- We can’t guarantee 100% colour accuracy if your files aren’t adjusted using our colour swatches
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping