190L Caravan Fridge – 12V / 24V
I personally didn’t want a smaller freezer the size of a shoebox that 99% of the time has 2 inches of ice frozen around it. So I opted for a larger fridge/freezer. Which allows me to freeze alot more food to be able to stay off grid for longer.
The Bushman DC190-L is extremely efficient, light on power and will stay cold in the hottest temperatures.
Designed specifically for mobile installations and off-grid living in Australia. A very large cooling system, extra-thick insulation and a low-speed compressor which significantly reduces power consumption. Making this a brilliant fridge for caravans, RV”s, boats and off-grid situations.
All DC-L models are big on space and have full steel sides for extra strength.
- Nidec Danfoss BD50 compressor
- German designed / Japanese owned
- Full steel fridge cabinet
- Safety glass shelves
- Bushman quality guarantee
- 3 Year warranty
Ultra low power
- Genuine Bushman designed cooling system
- Large external, wire on tube condenser
- Built in vertical fan to assist air flow
- Thick insulation 80mm freezer, 50mm fridge
- Climate class “T” tropical
- Average 2.0 Ah per/hr over 24hrs (25º ambient 4º fridge)
- Max amp draw 4.5 amps on 12V system
Easy to Use
- Wide door storage for large bottles
- Big 45 litre freezer
- Adjustable shelves
- Interior light
- Door latch for mobile use
- Reversible doors
- Mounting Kit included