Jello Shots - Vodka Jello Shots in Oranges
Here is an awesome idea instead of just normal jelly shots, using fruit as the shot glass. Watch the video above to see Scotty Boxa create one of his favourite summer foods/drinks the Jelly/Jello shots made with oranges.
Servings 25 serving
- 500 ml Vodka or
- 500 ml White Rum or
- 500 ml Coconut Rum
- 500 ml Hot Water
- 1 packet Jello
- 5-6 Oranges or
- 5-6 Lemons
- 5-6 Limes
- Mix your Favourite white spirit (Vodka, Coconut rum or white rum) with boiling water and Jelly.. Set a side to cool slightly
- Cut fruit in half and scoop out the insides of the fruit trying not to break the skin.
- Place fruit halfs into a muffin tin or top of a glass and fill with Jelly.
- Place in the fridge untill jelly is set.
- Cut halfs into thirds and serve on a place..