Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots
The Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots Cocktail recipe is made with a combination of Water Tequila, Triple Sec, Limes, Strawberries and a more. Learn how to make a Strawberry Margarita Jello Shots Cocktail check out the full cocktail recipe details below.
Servings 1 serving
- 1 Cup Hot Water
- 2/4 Cup Triple Sec
- 20-30 Strawberries
- Strawberry Jello
Strawberry Jelly / Jello
- Combine Jelly mix with 1 cup hot water and stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve
- Stir tequila and cointreau into the Jelly mixture.
- Put aside to cool while your prepare the strawberries.
- Balancing the strawberry on its side, parallel to the cutting board at the point where it is widest, cut off the top.
- Still holding it the same way, cut off a tiny part of the strawberries bottom tip so the berry can stand upright. Make sure not to cut off too much or you'll create a hole at the bottom. Repeat with all remaining strawberries.
- Using a spoon or melon baller, carefully scoop out the insides of the strawberries.
- Zest lime into a plate of sugar.
- Slice lime into thin rounds, then cut into small wedges. You may also want to cut a small chunk through the center of each wedges flesh so they can balance on the tip of the strawberry.
- Wet the sides of the solidified Jelly shot with lime or water, roll in your sugar-lime zest, and garnish with lime wedge.
- Using a container with a spout or a syringe, pour Jelly/booze mixture into strawberry cups. Fill them up as much as possible, because Jelly shrinks when it solidifies.
- Refrigerate four hours or until firm.
Be sure to check out www.drinklab.org for thousands of Cocktails Recipes, Mixed drink Recipes, Shot recipes, Punches, Mocktails, Smoothies and much more.