Noosa Camping – A Guide to the Best Campgrounds for Every Budget
Noosa, a sparkling jewel on Australia’s Sunshine Coast, is a destination that beckons travelers with its pristine beaches, lush hinterland, and vibrant local culture. But beyond the well-trodden paths of Hastings Street and Noosa Main Beach lies a world of adventure waiting to be explored. For those with a love for the great outdoors, Noosa’s campgrounds offer a gateway to a unique and unforgettable experience.
From waking up to the gentle sound of waves at Noosa North Shore Beach Campground to immersing yourself in the tranquility of the bush at Lake Borumba Camping Grounds, Noosa’s diverse range of campgrounds caters to every taste and budget. Whether you’re a seasoned camper with all the gear or a family looking for a weekend escape, there’s a spot just for you.
For the beach lovers, places like Habitat Noosa and Boreen Point Campground provide direct access to some of the most stunning coastal landscapes in the region. Imagine setting up camp just steps away from the water, where kayaking, fishing, and surfing become part of your daily routine.
If you’re drawn to the hinterland’s serene beauty, locations like Pomona Caravan Park and Borumba Deer Park offer a peaceful retreat. Nestled among lush forests and rolling hills, these campgrounds provide a perfect base for hiking, wildlife spotting, and simply unwinding.
Families will find joy in Ingenia Holiday Park Noosa and Borumba Deer Park, where amenities like playgrounds, mini-golf, and animal feeding experiences keep the little ones entertained. And for those seeking a touch of luxury without losing the camping vibe, glamping options at places like Habitat Noosa bring comfort and style to the wilderness.
Pet owners, fear not! Many of Noosa’s campgrounds welcome your furry friends, ensuring that no member of the family is left behind. And for the adventurers with a 4WD, the journey to remote spots like Double Island offers a thrilling experience.
In this guide, we’ll explore the best campgrounds in Noosa, each with its unique charm and offerings. From budget-friendly options to luxurious glamping, we’ve got you covered. So grab your tent, pack your sense of adventure, and join us as we uncover Noosa’s camping gems. Whether it’s a weekend getaway or an extended exploration, Noosa’s campgrounds are waiting to welcome you to a world of natural beauty, outdoor fun, and memories that will last a lifetime.
- Noosa River Camping at Cooroibah – From $50
- Noosa Lake Stay – From $36
- Klein Plaas – From $48
- The Sanctuary – Noosa Hinterland – From $42
- Noosa Paradise – From $83
- Silverview Escapes Tinbeerwah – From $66
- Lake Weyba View – From $60
- Peregian Beach – pristine acres – From $60
- Buranga Farm – From $18
- Eumundi Mountain Retreat – From $60
- Habitat Noosa – From $35 – $70
- Boreen Point Campground – From $38
- Noosa River Holiday Park – From $56
- Ingenia Holiday Park Noosa – From $52
- Lake Borumba Camping Grounds – From $16
- Noosa North Shore Beach Campground – From $39
- Borumba Deer Park – From $18 – $52
- Pomona Caravan Park – From $30
New to Hipcamp? Get AU$10 Off Your First Adventure! Explore the great outdoors and save on your first camping trip with Hipcamp. Use my code SCOTTY-BOXA or click here to receive AU$10 in Hipcamp credit. Happy camping!
Noosa River Camping at Cooroibah
- Size: 2 acres, 2 sites
- Price: From $50
- Location: Nestled on private land along the Noosa River, encircled by the majestic Great Sandy National Park.
- Access: A 3km national park track leads to the property. While 2WD vehicles with good clearance can make it, 4WD is advised if towing.
- Accommodation: Several spots are available for self-contained campers, with limited access to power and tank water at the shed if needed.
- Activities: The direct river access invites you to fish, swim, kayak, SUP, or canoe. Explore hiking tracks and encounter wildlife in the surrounding national park.
- Pet Policy: Pets are welcome while transiting to the property but are not permitted within the national park.
This secluded spot offers a unique blend of privacy and natural beauty, making it an ideal destination for those looking to immerse themselves in Australia’s breathtaking wilderness. Whether you’re an adventure seeker or a nature lover, Noosa River Camping at Cooroibah provides an unforgettable experience.More Info & Booking
Noosa Lake Stay
- Size: 5 acres, 1 site
- Price: From $36
- Location: Situated directly across from Cooloola National Park, on the edge of Noosa, this private overnight camping space offers a partly wooded acreage.
- Terrain: The land is relatively flat with gentle slopes, featuring large mowed areas and a picturesque pond surrounded by a garden, with nearby houses.
- Accommodation: Suitable for self-contained campers only. Guests are required to bring their own toilet and power facilities.
- Experience: Noosa Lake Stay invites you to set up camp and explore the fantastic sites in the area. Whether you’re looking to connect with nature or enjoy a peaceful retreat, this location provides the perfect backdrop.
With its proximity to Cooloola National Park and the serene setting of a garden pond, Noosa Lake Stay offers a unique camping experience. The blend of wooded and open spaces provides a versatile environment for relaxation and outdoor activities.More Info & Booking
- Size: 10 acres, 3 sites
- Price: From $48
- Location: Conveniently located just 9km from Noosa’s main beach, a surfer’s paradise, Klein Plaas offers easy accessibility.
- Surroundings: With direct access to both Tewantin and Trailblazer National Parks, guests can explore endless biking and hiking trails.
- Water Activities: The property provides an easy boat launch into the Noosa River, leading all the way to the breathtaking Noosa Everglades.
- Nearby Attractions: Don’t miss out on Hastings Street, where you can indulge in coffee and explore local shops and eateries.
- Experience: Klein Plaas combines the thrill of outdoor adventure with the comfort of nearby urban attractions. Whether you’re a surfer, hiker, biker, or just someone looking to relax near the water, this location offers something for everyone.
Klein Plaas provides a blend of natural beauty and accessibility, making it an ideal spot for those looking to experience the best of Noosa’s outdoor and urban offerings. The proximity to the beach and national parks, along with the easy access to local attractions, creates a versatile camping experience.More Info & Booking
Embark on Your First Hipcamp Adventure with AU$10 Off! If you’re new to Hipcamp and eager to explore, I’ve got a deal for you. Use my code SCOTTY-BOXA or click here to receive AU$10 in credit for your first camping experience.
The Sanctuary – Noosa Hinterland
- Size: 10 acres, 6 sites
- Price: From $42
- Location: Nestled in Noosa Hinterland, just 20 minutes from Noosa, The Sanctuary offers a serene escape.
- Nature Connection: Bordering Tewantin National Park, the property is a haven for abundant wildlife that visits daily. Set up your tent in a grassy paddock, surrounded by trees and the soothing sounds of birds, for a true immersion in nature.
- Activities: With Noosa Trail number 4 right at the property’s entrance and Lake MacDonald just a few hundred meters away, opportunities for hiking, bird-watching, and lakeside relaxation are at your fingertips.
- Nearby Attractions: Enjoy a leisurely brunch in one of Cooroy’s delightful coffee shops, take a peaceful stroll in Noosa Botanic Garden (located on Lake MacDonald), or catch a wave at one of Noosa’s stunning beaches.
- Experience: The Sanctuary provides a perfect blend of tranquility and adventure. Whether you’re seeking a quiet retreat or an active holiday, this location offers a variety of experiences to suit your needs.
The Sanctuary – Noosa Hinterland is more than just a camping spot; it’s a gateway to a range of outdoor experiences. From the gentle sounds of nature to the thrill of surfing, this location seems to offer something for every nature lover.More Info & Booking
- Size: 10 acres, 4 sites
- Price: From $83
- Location: Situated just 11 kilometers from Noosa Heads, Noosa Paradise is a beautiful 10-acre property offering an intimate experience with only 4 bookings accepted per night.
- Nearby Attractions: A short drive connects you to the ferry to Noosa North Shore and Double Island, known for its incredible surf. Local restaurants and clubs are just 10 minutes away, and the breathtaking Tinbeerwah Lookout is a 15-minute walk from the property.
- Nature and Wildlife: Enjoy the tranquility and abundant bird life. If you’re lucky, you might even spot a koala! The serene surroundings promise a peaceful retreat.
- Activities: Whether you’re into paddleboarding in the endless waterways, including Noosa Wetlands, or exploring Fraser Island (accessible by a comfortable drive or guided tour), there’s something for every adventurer here.
- Friendly Companion: Please note that our friendly pup lives on site and loves cuddles. You’ll feel right at home with our four-legged friend.
- Experience: Noosa Paradise is more than a place to stay; it’s an invitation to explore, relax, and connect with nature. You won’t be disappointed with what this unique spot has to offer.
Noosa Paradise seems to be a perfect blend of adventure and relaxation, offering something for every traveler. From surfing and paddleboarding to enjoying local cuisine and the company of a friendly pup, it’s a place that promises a memorable experience.More Info & Booking
New to Hipcamp? Get AU$10 Off Your First Adventure! Explore the great outdoors and save on your first camping trip with Hipcamp. Use my code SCOTTY-BOXA or click here to receive AU$10 in Hipcamp credit. Happy camping!
Silverview Escapes Tinbeerwah
- Size: 30 acres, 4 sites
- Price: From $66
- Location: Nestled just 15 minutes from Noosa and a mere 10 minutes from the renowned Eumundi markets, Silverview Escapes offers a tranquil retreat on level land near a lush rainforest pocket.
- Activities: With nature at your doorstep, you can explore the nearby Noosa trail, perfect for horse riding, or indulge in world-class mountain biking just 10 minutes away.
- Proximity to Beach: Despite its serene setting, the property is conveniently close to the beautiful beaches of Noosa, allowing for a blend of relaxation and beachside fun.
- Sustainability: This 26-acre haven is designed for self-contained campers who adhere to a “leave no trace” philosophy. There are no amenities on site, so campers must be prepared for a true back-to-nature experience.
- Pet-Friendly: Bring your furry friends along; pets are welcome at Silverview Escapes.
- Experience: Unplug, unwind, and immerse yourself in nature without sacrificing proximity to local attractions. Silverview Escapes Tinbeerwah offers the best of both worlds, providing a peaceful escape with easy access to vibrant markets, trails, and beaches.
Silverview Escapes Tinbeerwah seems like a destination that aligns perfectly with the principles of sustainable travel and outdoor exploration. It offers a chance to connect with nature while still enjoying the nearby attractions.More Info & Booking
Lake Weyba View
- Size: 90 acres, 3 sites
- Price: From $60
- Location: Situated along the creek or lakefront, Lake Weyba View is a picturesque spot just a short drive from Noosa Heads or Coolum.
- Activities: Lake Weyba is a hub for outdoor enthusiasts, offering opportunities for fishing, swimming, and kayaking.
- Amenities: Guests must be fully self-sufficient, as there are no bathroom facilities on site, except for a PORTALOO. Campers are responsible for their own toilet/shower facilities and must take all waste and rubbish with them upon departure.
- Campfires: Enjoy the warmth and ambiance of a campfire in designated fire pits. Some firewood is available on site.
- Pets: Pets are welcome but must be kept restrained to protect the local wildlife. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Environmentally Responsible: All rubbish must be taken with you when you leave, reflecting a commitment to preserving the natural beauty of the area.
- Accommodations: All sites are on flat grassed areas, just a short stroll from the stunning Lake Weyba. Family groups can be accommodated by arrangement.
- Experience: Lake Weyba View offers a tranquil retreat where you can relax and connect with nature. Whether you’re looking to unwind by the lake or engage in water sports, this location provides the perfect backdrop for a memorable stay.
Lake Weyba View seems to offer a blend of relaxation and adventure, with a strong emphasis on environmental responsibility. It’s a place where families and outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy the natural beauty of the area while adhering to sustainable practices.More Info & Booking
Peregian Beach – Pristine Acres
- Size: 11 acres, 4 sites
- Price: From $60
- Location: Conveniently located just 20 minutes from Noosa main beach, and only two minutes off the motorway, this family property is close to all Sunshine Coast amenities.
- Campsites: Choose from several private, rural campsites (weather-dependent) on well-maintained, level grounds, dotted with trees for both shade and sun options.
- Nearby Attractions: A five-minute drive or easy bike ride to beautiful Peregian Beach, known for its restaurants and boutiques. Just minutes away from Lake Weyba, a hidden gem for kayaking, and close to kilometres of bush tracks suitable for biking.
- Accessibility: Perfect stopover on the way to/from Noosa North Shore, Double Island Point, and Fraser Island.
- Amenities: Campers must be 100% self-contained, with their own toilet and shower, and take all waste with them. No facilities are offered on site.
- Pets: Welcome but must be restrained at all times.
- Campfires: Allowed on request.
- Experience: Peregian Beach – Pristine Acres offers a blend of privacy and accessibility, with the charm of rural camping and the convenience of nearby attractions. Whether you’re looking to relax on the beach, explore local trails, or indulge in water sports at Lake Weyba, this location provides a versatile base for your Sunshine Coast adventure.
This spot seems to offer a great balance between seclusion and accessibility, with a variety of outdoor activities to suit different interests. The emphasis on self-sufficiency and environmental responsibility aligns well with sustainable travel practices.More Info & Booking
Buranga Farm – Organic Family Retreat
- Size: 60 acres, 5 sites
- Price: From $18
- Location: Nestled in the Noosa hinterland, just ten minutes from Peregian Beach, Buranga Farm is a small organic family-run haven.
- Terrain: A blend of flat lands, a hill on the Eastern side, and a ridgeline at the back, with open areas, lightly treed spots, and native vegetation.
- Sites 1 & 2: Perched on the hillside, looking west to Mount Cooroy, ideal for couples.
- Sites 3 & 4: Share a large open grassed area flowing down to the main dam, perfect for swimming.
- Exploration: Campers are free to roam and explore all areas of the property.
- Farm Life: Experience organic farming with ponds being renovated for Red Claw Crayfish, fruit trees, veggie gardens, a horse, and a house cow. Interact with the small herd of Murray Grey Cattle and witness land regeneration.
- Amenities: Simple composting/drop toilet available.
- Pets: Dog friendly.
- Experience: Buranga Farm offers a unique opportunity to connect with nature and farm life. Whether you’re looking to relax by the dam, explore the diverse landscapes, or engage with the animals, this organic retreat provides a wholesome and authentic experience.
Buranga Farm seems to offer a rich and immersive experience, blending the tranquility of nature with the authenticity of organic farming. It’s a place where guests can truly connect with the land and the practices that sustain it.More Info & Booking
Eumundi Mountain Retreat – A Timeless Gem
- Size: 40 acres, 4 sites
- Price: From $60
- Location: Situated atop Cooroy Mountain in the Noosa Hinterland, just 15 minutes from Noosa, QLD, and 5 minutes from Eumundi’s center.
- Views: Enjoy breathtaking views of the Sunshine Coast from this enchanting property.
- Experience: A timeless retreat set on 43 acres, this property is more than just a place to stay; it’s a destination with soul.
- Horse Interaction: Relax with the horses or engage in a horse workshop focusing on talk, body, and energy language.
- Local Exploration: Conveniently located 5 minutes from the famous Eumundi Markets, 15 minutes from Noosa’s beautiful beaches, restaurants, shopping, and 5 minutes from the hip country town of Cooroy.
- Amenities: Access to drinking water (bottles fill up only). Campers must be self-contained with their own camping toilet/shower.
- Pets: Well-behaved pets are welcome.
- Campfires: Not permitted.
- Why Visit: Unbeatable, breathtaking, and unforgettable, Eumundi Mountain Retreat offers a unique blend of natural beauty, relaxation, and local exploration. Whether you’re looking to unwind in the tranquility of the mountain or engage with the horses, this retreat provides a magical experience that resonates with the soul.
Eumundi Mountain Retreat seems to be a place where guests can connect with nature, explore local attractions, and engage in unique experiences like horse workshops. It’s not just a campsite but a destination that offers a blend of relaxation and adventure.More Info & Booking
Habitat Noosa: The Ultimate Accessible Wilderness Experience
- Size: 65 acres
- Price: From $35 to $70
- Location: Nestled 25 minutes north of Noosa at the breathtaking Elanda Point, Habitat Noosa is perched on the edge of the picturesque Lake Cootharaba.
- Accommodation Options: From unpowered and powered campsites to luxury glamping tents with ensuites, and charming cabins, there’s something for every comfort level.
- Awards: Recognized as “Australia’s Best New Tourism Business,” this eco-camp is more than just a place to stay.
- Activities & Amenities:
- Waterfront Fun: Enjoy stand-up paddleboards, canoes, wave skis, kayaks, and tinnie hire.
- Golf: A nine-hole golf course for those looking to hit the links.
- Disc Golf: Experience the exciting sport of disc golf in a bushland setting.
- Walking Trails: Explore the Great Sandy National Park with its abundant wildlife and rich regional history.
- On-Site Bar & Microbrewery: Savor Habit Noosa’s own in-house craft beer with 11 tasty brews, and indulge in local dishes at the CootharaBAR & Bistro.
- The Everglades Experience: As the gateway to one of only two everglades in the world, the tea tree-infused waterways and ancient rainforests provide an unforgettable tour experience.
- Why Visit: Habitat Noosa is not just a camping spot; it’s an all-in-one destination where luxury meets wilderness. Whether you’re an adventurer at heart or seeking relaxation, the thoughtful amenities and stunning surroundings make it a must-visit.
Habitat Noosa seems to offer a blend of outdoor adventure and luxurious comfort, making it a unique destination for various types of travelers. From the eco-conscious to the thrill-seekers, this place has something for everyone.More Info & Booking
Boreen Point Campground: Lakeside Serenity Meets Adventure
- Location: Great Sandy National Park
- Sites: 73
- Price: From $38
- Scenery: Situated on the white sandy shores of Lake Cootharaba, surrounded by shady trees and natural bushland, this campground offers stunning water views.
- Accommodation Options: Choose from spacious unpowered sites nestled in nature or powered sites suitable for tents, caravans, campervans, and RVs. A special foreshore area is dedicated to tent-only camping.
- Essentials: Enjoy hot showers, flushing toilets, drinking water, gas barbecues, and wood-burning fireplace barbecues (BYO firewood).
- Water Activities: Lake Cootharaba is known for sailing and fishing, and its shallow, clear waters make it a safe place for swimming. Kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, and firepits are available for hire.
- Cafe & Kiosk: A short walk takes you to a delightful cafe for your morning coffee (featuring Flying West Coffee) and a kiosk for canoe or SUP rentals.
- Family-Friendly: With its laid-back atmosphere and safe environment, Boreen Point is perfect for couples, families, and groups.
- Pet-Friendly: Bring your furry friend along; dogs are welcome!
- Proximity to Noosa: Just a 25-minute drive away, you can easily explore Noosa’s vibrant beach and hinterland attractions for day-trips.
- Why Visit: Boreen Point Campground is more than just a place to pitch a tent. It’s a destination where you can immerse yourself in nature without sacrificing comfort. Whether you’re seeking a peaceful retreat or an outdoor adventure, this campground provides the perfect balance.
Boreen Point Campground seems to be a fantastic spot for those who love to be close to nature but still enjoy some modern conveniences. The combination of beautiful scenery, outdoor activities, and nearby attractions makes it a versatile destination for various types of travelers.More Info & Booking
Noosa River Holiday Park: Your Gateway to Adventure and Relaxation
- Location: Noosaville, Sunshine Coast
- Sites: 100+
- Price: From $56
- Scenery: Nestled on the banks of the stunning Noosa River, this park offers a picturesque view and direct access to the water.
- Accommodation Options: Whether you’re in a caravan or a tent, you’ll find the perfect spot to set up camp.
- Essentials: Enjoy hot showers, laundry facilities, a well-equipped camp kitchen, BBQ, fridge, chargers, and a convenient kiosk.
- Water Activities: The crystal-clear Noosa River invites you to fish, splash with the kids, or paddleboard. Surfing enthusiasts are just minutes away from Noosa Main Beach and legendary Noosa Points breaks.
- Dining & Shopping: Located between Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach, and Gympie Terrace, you’ll find a plethora of cafes, bars, fine dining, and shopping options within walking distance.
- Family-Friendly Attractions: Gympie Terrace is a hit with families, offering open parklands, kid-friendly beaches, and various watersports hire options.
- Transportation: Easily access Hastings Street and Gympie Terrace by foot, car, bike, local bus, or take a special ferry ride.
- Why Visit: Noosa River Holiday Park is more than just a place to stay; it’s a hub of activity and relaxation. Whether you want to unwind by the river or explore the vibrant local culture, this park puts you in the heart of it all.
- Experience Noosa: Known for its preserved natural surroundings, sun-kissed surf beaches, and relaxed gourmet culture, Noosa has a special charm that captures the hearts of many. And at Noosa River Holiday Park, you’re perfectly positioned to experience it all.
Noosa River Holiday Park seems to be a fantastic destination for those who want to be close to both nature and urban attractions. Its location and amenities make it suitable for a wide range of travelers, from families to adventure seekers.More Info & Booking
Ingenia Holiday Park Noosa: A Family Paradise in Tewantin
- Location: Tewantin, Noosa, Sunshine Coast
- Price: From $52
- Accommodation Options: Choose from cabins, campgrounds, and caravan sites to suit your preferences and budget.
- For the Kids: An action-packed kid’s program during school holidays, a jumping cushion, and a games room ensure endless fun.
- For the Family: Enjoy a swimming pool, BBQ facilities, camp kitchen, and a convenient kiosk.
- For the Adventurers: Explore the neighboring Tewantin National Park mountain-bike trails or take a short drive to Hastings Street.
- Why Visit: Ingenia Holiday Park Noosa is perfect for families looking for a central location with plenty of activities. While it may not be the spot for those seeking seclusion, it offers a vibrant and engaging experience.
- Experience Noosa: Known for its world-famous sun, surf, and sand, Noosa is a pandanus palm-fringed paradise. Ingenia Holiday Park Noosa puts you in the heart of it all, with access to the beach, hinterland, and national parks.
- Weather: With temperate weather all year round, it’s always a good time to soak up the outdoors and onsite facilities.
- Budget-Friendly: Offering big holiday experiences for those with a smaller Noosa budget, this park is known to book out, so plan ahead!
Explore and Enjoy: Ingenia Holiday Park Noosa is more than just a place to stay; it’s a hub for family fun and exploration. Whether you want to relax by the pool or venture into the nearby national park, this park offers something for everyone. The thriving food scene, diverse landscapes, and coastal charm of Noosa are all within reach, making it an ideal base for a memorable holiday.More Info & Booking
Lake Borumba Camping Grounds: A Nature Lover’s Retreat
- Location: Lake Borumba, on the banks of Yabba Creek
- Price: From $16
- Size: 25 acres adjoining Imbil State Forest and Yabba State Forest
- Distance to Lake: An easy 800-meter walk to the stunning Lake Borumba
- For Relaxation: Enjoy hot showers, an outdoor camp kitchen, free kayaks, table tennis, and a volleyball court.
- For Convenience: 10 toilets, 7 showers, and an on-site caravan/camper wastewater dump point. A kiosk offers ice, wood, drinks, and ice creams (cash only).
- For Adventure: Explore Yabba Creek, the surrounding state forests, or venture to Lake Borumba for boating, water skiing, fishing, canoeing, and swimming.
- Camping Options: Lush grassy areas and shady campsites with spacious areas for tents and caravans. No designated areas ensure plenty of space.
- Environment: A family-friendly environment with a policy of no loud noise after 9 pm. No generators, amplified music, or whip cracking allowed.
- Pets: Not allowed to protect native wildlife.
- Mobile Reception: Limited on-site.
- Water: Caravans should fill drinking water before arrival, as there are no filling capabilities on-site.
- Check-in/Check-out: 8 am to 5 pm for check-in, and check-out by 1 pm on the day of departure.
Why Visit Lake Borumba Camping Grounds? If you’re seeking a secluded and tranquil environment, Lake Borumba Camping Grounds offers a bush walker’s paradise. With modern amenities and a variety of outdoor activities, it’s a perfect spot for nature enthusiasts. Whether you want to float down Yabba Creek, explore the extensive trail network, or simply relax by an open fire, this campground provides a unique and memorable experience.More Info & Booking
Noosa North Shore Beach Campground: A Beach Lover’s Dream
- Location: Noosa North Shore, Cooloola Coast
- Price: From $39
- Access: Vehicle barge from Moorindil Street, Tewantin. Operates daily with extended hours on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Beach Access: For 4WD vehicles, less than one kilometer north of the Campground entrance.
- Camping Options: Powered and unpowered sites, all nestled amongst natural vegetation right on the beachfront.
- Amenities Block: Basic facilities available.
- Kiosk: A small kiosk down the road for essentials like ice.
- Water: Bring your own drinking water.
- Wildlife: Regular visits from kangaroo friends.
- Activities: Ideal for bush and beach lovers, surfers, fishers, and 4WD enthusiasts. Explore the Great Sandy National Park, surf beaches of Laguna Bay, or travel via the beach between Noosa and Fraser Island.
- Experience: Wake up to the sound of crashing waves and enjoy a morning swim in place of a shower. A perfect beachfront camping spot in Noosa.
Why Choose Noosa North Shore Beach Campground? For those who dream of waking up on the beach, Noosa North Shore Beach Campground offers an unparalleled experience. Set in the unspoiled bushland of the Great Sandy National Park and adjacent to the rolling surf beaches of Laguna Bay, this campground is a gateway to outdoor adventure.
Whether you’re looking to explore the wild Cooloola Coast, catch some waves, or simply relax to the soothing sounds of the ocean, this campground provides a unique blend of natural beauty and convenience. The proximity to Fraser Island and the availability of 4WD beach access make it a popular stop-over for off-road enthusiasts.More Info & Booking
Borumba Deer Park: A Family-Friendly Adventure in Noosa’s Hinterland
- Location: Imbil, 10 minutes west of town, 5 minutes from Lake Borumba
- Price: From $18 – $52 per adult
- Camping Options: Creekside, elevated sites overlooking Yabba Creek, deer paddock adjacent sites, non-powered, powered (grass or slab), and onsite cabins.
- Activities: Boats and kayaks for hire, fishing, mini-golf, deer feeding, and more.
- Amenities Blocks: Two blocks at either end of the park.
- Camp Kitchens: Large indoor camp kitchen and outdoor barbecue kitchens.
- Entertainment Area: Undercover area for discos and children’s movie nights.
- Playground: New nature-inspired playground and nine-hole mini-golf course.
- Kiosk: Well-stocked for essentials.
- Laundromat: Available for guests.
- Pet-Friendly: Bring your furry friends along.
- Experience: Nestled along the banks of Yabba Creek, Borumba Deer Park offers a tranquil setting on a deer farm. Enjoy hand-feeding deer and other farm animals, explore the Mary Valley, or relax by the creek.
Why Choose Borumba Deer Park? Borumba Deer Park is more than just a camping spot; it’s a destination for families seeking outdoor adventure and connection with nature. Recently renovated in mid-2020, the park has been transformed into a haven for campers of all ages.
Whether you’re an avid fisher, a kayaking enthusiast, or simply looking to unwind by the creek, Borumba Deer Park has something for everyone. The variety of camping experiences, from creekside to elevated sites, ensures a unique stay for each visitor.
Children will be captivated by the deer grazing nearby and the opportunity to feed them. The new playground and mini-golf course provide endless entertainment, while the entertainment area hosts fun-filled nights for the whole family.
The proximity to Lake Borumba and the Mary Valley makes this an ideal base for exploring the region’s natural beauty. And with affordable site fees, it’s a budget-friendly option for a memorable getaway.More Info & Booking
Pomona Caravan Park: A Tranquil Escape in Noosa’s Hinterland
- Location: Noosa Hinterland, within the grounds of Noosa AH&I Society’s Showgrounds in Pomona
- Price: From $30 per night
- Facilities: Pet-friendly, camp kitchen, BBQ facilities, hot showers
- Nearby Attractions: Walking distance to the country town of Pomona, historic silent movie theatre, live music venue, views of Mt Cooroora
- Distance to Key Locations: 32 km (around 30 minutes) to Noosa Heads beaches and National Park, 65 km to Australia Zoo
Why Choose Pomona Caravan Park? Pomona Caravan Park offers a serene camping experience in the heart of Noosa’s hinterland. Surrounded by natural beauty and boasting views of Mt Cooroora, it’s a destination that invites relaxation and exploration.
Comfortable Amenities: You won’t be roughing it here. Enjoy the convenience of a well-equipped camp kitchen, BBQ facilities, and the luxury of hot showers. Bring your furry friends along, as this campground is pet-friendly.
Explore Pomona: Take a leisurely stroll into the charming country town of Pomona. Discover a historic silent movie theatre and enjoy live music at local venues. The town’s rich history and vibrant culture are waiting to be explored.
Proximity to Attractions: Situated just a 30-minute drive from Noosa Heads, you’ll have easy access to stunning beaches and National Park. Australia Zoo, a must-visit for animal lovers, is also within reach.
A Base for Adventure: Whether you’re looking to hike, surf, or simply unwind, Pomona Caravan Park is an ideal base for your Noosa hinterland adventure. The breathtaking views and tranquil setting provide a perfect backdrop for a memorable stay.More Info & Booking