Campfire Banana Boats
These Banana Boats are stuffed with your favorite toppings, wrapped in foil, and cook right over your campfire for an easy, no-mess dessert!
Servings 1 serving
Classic Banana Boat
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons milk chocolate (chopped from bar or chocolate chips)
- 8 mini marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker square
- Take a banana with its peel still on and cut it down the middle (along the concave side). Not all the way through, but until the tip of your knife just grazes the peel on the other side. Pull the peel and banana slightly apart.
- Stuff the chocolate and mini marshmallows (or other fillings, see notes) into the center of the banana.
- Wrap the banana in foil. Place on a campfire or grill until fillings have melted and banana has warmed through, about 10 minutes.
- Unwrap banana and top with crushed graham cracker. Enjoy!
STRAWBERRY HAZELNUT: Banana + Strawberries + Nutella + Chopped Hazelnuts SAMOAS: Banana + Chocolate Chips + Caramel Sauce + Toasted Coconut DULCE DE LECHE: Banana + Chocolate + Dulce de Leche sauce + Coconut shreds VEGAN: Banana + Dark Chocolate + Dandies Mini Marshmallows PB & C: Banana + Peanut Butter + Chocolate Chips HONEY GINGER: Banana + Honey + Candied Ginger + White or Dark Chocolate BANANA SPLIT: Banana + Milk Chocolate + Marshmallows + Cherries PECAN PRALINE: Banana + Pralines + Dark Chocolate